Sunday 21 July 2013

There are a lot of websites out there that provide information and support for those suffering from mental illness and various physical illnesses. I thought it would be a nice idea to ask people if they would consider sharing their experiences on my blog (anonymity can be protected). I think it's extremely important that people hang on to the hope that things can get better and other people who have been in exactly the same situation have got better or learnt how to cope with their difficulties.

If you feel strong enough to share your story, please contact me on twitter: KerryOBrien21 or email me: kerryannobrien3@hotmail.co.uk

If you've struggled with any form of mental illness, whether it be depression, anxiety, bipolar, anorexia, PTSD etc, and feel well enough to share your story to help others, please do get in touch with me. I am also looking for people who would be willing to share their experiences of Endometriosis or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Kerry x

1 comment:

  1. HI Kerry, I have had both endometriosis and anorexia xx

    ReplyDelete